Friday, December 2, 2011

How to get free microsoft points, gift cards, or anything for free!


You've tried downloading the so-called Microsoft Points Generator.....didn't work it gave you a virus 


You've tried signing up for a so-called website that will send you Microsoft points for free.....didn't work and they spammed your email with a bunch of junk.



But I'm here to tell you about something that does work. It's a website called Points2Shop. You're probably thinking, "Oh great another scam website out to get my email and money." But this is a different kind of website. It's called an online rewards program and this is how it works: 
Did you see that?! Points2Shop users have collectively earned $3.6 million!  
That's crazy this website is really awesome: and here's a good video tutorial on how this site works: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CWo2DWJyn0& 

So just by completing offers by watching a video or submitting an email you'll earn some money. I promise you this thing is not fake so please try it out I promise you won't regret it. Here's my profile: 
So I've earned a total of $173 so sign up today and make money like me and order your Microsoft Points, Xbox live cards, Xbox games, or any product you want that's on Amazon. It's an amazing site and I hope you join. Sign up here: http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=codeman17

No comments:

Post a Comment